Bluenose Curling Club
Championship Banner Policy
This policy sets out the guidelines for recognizing championship teams with banners hung in the ice shed.
1) Banners shall be hung for championship wins by teams where the team is comprised of at least one active curling member of the Bluenose Curling Club in the following:
a) Any championship supported by the Nova Scotia Curling Association, including all sanctioned championships, and other provincial championships such as, but not limited to, Masters, Stick, and Grand Masters Championships.
b) Any Canadian Curling Championships
c) Nova Scotia 55+, 65+, 75+, etc Curling Championships
d) Nova Scotia Provincial, Maritime or Canadian School Championships
2) The name of the championship and the year in which it was won shall be printed on the banner.
3) The names of all team members and of the coach, if any, shall be printed on the banner.
4) The Nova Scotia Flag shall be on all banners recognizing Nova Scotia champions.
5) The Canadian flag shall be on all banners recognizing Canadian champions.
6) The Bluenose Curling Club Logo, or other appropriate symbol, shall be on all banners recognizing Maritime or Atlantic Provinces championship..
*Banners shall not be hung for wins in club/inter-club events, cash-spiels, nor for any wins by default.
Revised and approved by the Board of Directors October 2021